Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Heroes Obsession Getting Out of Hand

My Heroes obsession is getting a bit out of hand. I was in London for Labor Day w/e and went with Billy & Susan to London Film & Comic Con once I heard that Hayden, Jack, Adrian & Milo were going to be there as part of the Heroes World Tour. Billy & Susan bowed out early (very smart of them) and I spent 7 hours there so that I could get my picture taken with Jack (very nice chap) and then later in the day with Adrian (he was grumpy) and Milo (cute and nice).

Below is the picture of the picture taken with Jack. The Petrelli Brothers picture wasn't ready before the end of the day and they will be posting it to Billy for me to pick up. Once again, I was annoyed that they didn't have digital versions available.

I've now met 7 Heroes cast members in the last week!

No comments: