Monday, October 1, 2007

ABBA-The Music @ Royal Albert Hall

I flew to London for the 3rd time in less than a month to go to the ABBA-The Music concert at the Royal Albert Hall. Waterloo performed and were in top form as always. It was great catching up with some ABBA friends - Jason & Barry, Andy, Frank, Sandra, Ursala, Paul and Julie to name a few. I was sorry that Achim was stuck in Dortmund as he had to study and Teddy was stuck in New York as he had to work. Word was that Anita & Helga were there, but we missed seeing them.

Here are some pix from the event and a video of Waterloo doing, what else, Waterloo. And yes, that's Jason screaming at the end...









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent ABBAMAILers this way, and I know some of them came to see the pics, because a couple of them gave me shit for the misspelling of Bjørn on my t-shirt ... pedants!

Gil Saunders said...

guess I should have photoshopped that! LOL

Anonymous said...

This is just the best video recently of the group. Some day you should hear "Lay All Your Love On Me" on Disconet (8 1/2 minutes!)Great seeing you again!